It feels like cotton mouldmade paper, but it’s nylon!
Evolon® AP is the next generation of non-woven microfiber paper, and it loves ink!
- Evolon® AP can be used like canvas. Doesn’t need to be primed since linseed oil won’t hurt it. There are no layers to worry about. Foolproof for stretching. Never sags.
- Evolon® AP can be misted with a spray bottle to emulsify a dry medium. Then you can even draw on it.
- Evolon® AP dries flat. Does not stretch and maintains perfect registration.
- Even varied plate sizes leave no plate marks. Save on copper.
- It dampens instantly but with some inks prints well also dry. Clay monoprinting favorite.
- It loves ink no matter what plate you serve it on – intaglio, litho, letterpress, monoprint.
- It can blot up to 5 times its weight of water. Perfect for dampening Japanese papers.
- Comes up to 80” wide, one mile long. Steam roller prints or murals anyone?
- Always dries back rapidly and absolutely flat. However if you wring it when wet or launder it, it will turn from a sheet into a soft fabric you can sew. Foam roll it with a fabric dye or tint it to any color.
- Evolon® AP is archival, inert, UV resistant, tear proof and dimensionally stable.
- Available in 168gsm, 98gsm and 58gsm. Evolon® AP is pure polyester and pure nylon and nothing else. No plasticizers, no additives, no fillers.
- Evolon® AP is a hi-tech nonwoven split microfiber sheet with worldwide patented technology.
- Evolon® AP allows you to gallery wrap your prints. No matte, no glass, no fuss.
Thank you for rethinking your art with Evolon® AP!
Available from Atlantic Papers
|Evolon AP 168 gsm|
|e16811-10||8 ½ x 11”||10 sheet|
|e16830||22 x 30”||1 sheet|
|e1630-10||22 x 30”||10 sheet|
|e168r80-10||80” x 10 yd.||roll|
|Evolon AP 98 gsm|
|e9811-15||8 ½ x 11”||15 sheet|
|e9830||22 x 30”||1 sheet|